- Albawings Albanian start-up based in Tirana, Albania has taken delivery of its first aircraft, A Boeing 737-500.
- Armenia Air has taken delivery of its first two aircraft. The carrier, which launched services earlier this year using a Boeing 737-700 leased from Georgian Airways has acquired two of its own-former Westjet 737-700 and a 737-500.
- Precision Aircraft Solutions completed its 50th Boeing 757-200 freighter conversion.
- Rolls-Royce has won a $1.5 billion order from China Eastern from China Eastern to power 15 Airbus A330 aircraft.
Thai Airways has take delivery of its first of 12 Airbus A350s.The aircraft, an A350-900 is on lease from US-based CIT.
- Aseman Airlines of Iran plans to buy 20 Mitsubishi Regional jets. The aircraft will be acquired through a lease-purchase contract.
- Silk Way Airlines Azerbaijan’s national air cargo carrier received another new Boeing 747-8 F aircraft. This is 4th Boeing 747-8F aircraft operated by the airline.
- BOC Aviation lessor BOC (Bank of China) Aviation has ordered another five Airbus A321s,to be delivered in 2017,all five are to be leased to an Asian carrier.
- Aerolease Aviation Miami based lessor has firmed an order for 10 Mitsubishi MRJ90 regional jets with options for 10 more.
- LATAM LATAM Airline Group has taken delivery of its first Airbus A320neo from the airframe’s facilities in Toulouse, becoming the first Americas operator of the re-engined narrow body.
Aviall Boeing subsidiary has signed an agreement to acquire up to 36 CF6-80A engines powering the 767 and A310 aircraft from GE Aviation.